Most organizations store information about their customers in many different databases. For instance, a company might store information about its customers in a variety of systems:
- Sales relationships are stored in CRM (customer relationship management) software
- Sales orders are stored in an e-commerce system
- Supply chain information, including customer shipments and order fulfillment, is stored in ERP (enterprise resource planning) software
- Invoices and payments are stored in an accounting system
All of these data points, combined with meta-data and context, are necessary to get a true Customer 360 solution.
How does FlockData approach the Customer 360 question?
FlockData can help your organization get a 360 view of the customer using a simple approach:
- Get information from various sources via API integration
- Work with you to both define data sources and describe
- Enrich data with meta-data such as system of origin, or information about the business process that created the data
- Bring ALL the data together automatically
- Leverage a cross-system universal search service
- Integrate that search service into any back office application